Friday, December 25, 2020

Merry Christmas Mantle Piece Card


Hello Everyone 


Firstly I would like to wish you a wonderful Holiday Season

and I hope we all have a terrific New Year.


Today as my turn to post on Christmas Day I thought I would make a 

traditional Christmas card to share with you.


 




My card uses a collection of dies to create this hearth scene.
I have cut out the Hearth wreath in browns and greens and layered them up. 
The fireplace uses the Stacked arches Die set and the Textures 4 die that has the brick detail.







After paper piecing everything together I have added some shadows with Distress inks and a bit of 
gold gilding wax.







Supplies Used:

17934 Texture 4 Metal Die ( bricks )
19483 Mantle Piece Decoration Metal Die
19514 Seasons Greetings Chunky Metal Die Set
19508 Christmas Stocking Metal Die Set
19538 Nesting Arches Metal Die Set

Thanks for stopping by to Have a look.


Until next time 

Mandy x

No comments:

Post a Comment