Friday, January 29, 2021

Sweet love- Fairy of love card

 

Hi there 


I have a project to share with you for Bizzy Becs.

I have used the fairy of love digital stamp to create my card.




After printing out the digital image onto blending card, I have then used
 Copic markers to colour.




I added some sparkle to my sentiment 
and the fairy wings with a clear glitter pen






I have used a blending brush and Distress Oxide Inks to colour the card base layers
which really helps pop the edges of the deckle die cuts.

Supplies Used: 
Bizzy Becs Digi stamp - Fairy of Love 
Waffle Flower - Deckle Frame die
Creative Expressions Mini - Happy Everything

Distress Oxides: 
 Spun Sugar
Tumbled Glass
Picket Fence - Blending Brush

Copic Markers: 
Skin
E04  E11  E21  E00  E000 R20
Dress
C5  R37  R29  R22
BV23  BV31  B60
Wings
BG78  BG49  BG13  BG00
G99  YG63  YG03
Hair
E59  E57  E53  E50




A huge thanks to Bec and the Design team at Bizzy Bec's for 
allowing me this opportunity to share my projects with you over the years.




I have decided to take a break and this is my last post for Bizzy Becs.
I will still be around and will pop in from time to time to make a 
guest appearance and share a project with you.




Take care 



Mandy x
  


No comments:

Post a Comment