Thursday, February 4, 2021

Palm Leaf Frame card for Paper Rose Studio



Hello


Its my day to share a card for Paper Rose Studio

and today I am sharing a really simple and clean looking card 

that features the Palm Leaf Frame die.





This is such a beautiful card size die,
 so  I decided to make this card clean and simple to
showcase those beautiful leaves.





I have used my blending brush and distress oxide inks 
to create a smooth blend of soft tones, 
I used Neenah card as my base as inks blend really well on its smooth surface.





My card has been completed with sentiments from the Supporting Sentiments paper pack 

and the Wonderful Fine Script Layered Word die.


Supplies Used:

20784 Palm Leaf Frame Die

19679 Wonderful Fine Script Layered Word die

20165 So Extra White 1.0 Supporting Sentiments

18455 Blending Brushes


Distress Oxide Inks:

Speckled Egg

Cracked Pistachio


Thanks for popping in to have a look at my latest Card

Until Next Time 


Mandy x


 

No comments:

Post a Comment