Sunday, February 14, 2021

Big Blooms in teal




Hello again

Happy Valentines day to you all, I hope you enjoy your day!


Tod I am sharing a project  for Paper Rose Studio.








I love to colour floral stamps with Copic markers, you can get some really
 dramatic colour combinations.
And I just love how these teals turned out. 
 




my card is really simple as the Big Bloom stamp is quite large and I wanted it to be the
whole focus of my card.




I have used a blending brush to add some colour around the edges of the card.

I used Cracked Pistachio Distress Oxide ink to do this.

I cut out my layered word sentiment die in black and white card and added words from the supporting sentiments pack to complete the card





 






Supplies used: 
20709 Big Bloom Clear stamp
18255 Friend Layered Word Die
20165 1.0 Supporting Sentiments 

18455 Blending Brush 


Copics Used:
BG75  BG49  BG13  BG07 BG000
YG67  YG63  YG03
YR23  Y17  Y15



Thanks for stopping by 

Until next time 

Mandy x

No comments:

Post a Comment