Thursday, February 25, 2021

Bright Pink Magnolia Blossoms for Paper Rose Studio



Hello there

Today I would like to share with you another 

card for Paper Rose Studio.








I needed a birthday card for a friend
 and I decided to go bright!!

I love how neon these pinks tones look.

I stamped the magnolia flowers in black copic friendly ink
and coloured them in with Copic Markers.
 I have listed the Copic colours I used.

After that I have die cut the flowers out 
using the Magnolia flower matching die.






The flowers turned out so bold and bright 
that I had to have a bold contrasting background 
and I love how the black and white base looks against 
that bright pink.

By cutting the first layer of the Doodle flowers background die 
in black, the fine details 
of the upper layer really stand out. 





Supplies Used:

18186 Lovely Florals Magnolia stamp

18187 Lovely Florals Magnolia Die 

20553  Doodle Flower Coverplate 1

20556 Doodle Flower Coverplate 2

19544 Hello Chunky Double Layered word


Copics:

RV69  RV17  RV09  RV06

RV04  RV02

YR16  Y15

E79  E77 E74

YG67  YG63  YG03


Thank you for stopping by to have a look


until next time


Mandy x

No comments:

Post a Comment