Sunday, October 10, 2021

Daisy Days Birthday Wishes

 

Hi there


Todays card has a really bright colour combination of

orange, pink and green.


I have used two of the daisies from the Dais Days stamp set from 

Paper Rose Studio.





The daisies have been stamped onto blending card using Memento ink in Tuxedo black

as this is a alcohol marker friendly ink .

Once coloured I have cut out the daisies using my Scan n Cut

 leaving a small white border around each one.




The background has been created  using the wonky waves stencil and Pink ink blended with a Coffee coloured brown ink.
In this instance I have used Lavinia Stamps Elements ink in Mulberry and Truffle.

I have die cut the leaf sprig from green card 

 and arranged them around the daisies and the

 die cut layered sentiment word die.



Supplies used:

18490 Daisy Days 4 x 4 stamp set

19130 Wonky Waves 6 x 6 stencil

21102 Little Foliage 2 Metal Die

18297 Birthday Layered Word Die

19023 Black & White Sentiment Sheets


Copic Markers 

E49  E18  YR27

E37 E15  YR07  YR02  YR00


Thanks for stopping by and spending some 

time with me! 

I hope you find time to create today  


Until next time 

Mandy x




 

No comments:

Post a Comment