Monday, October 4, 2021

Lined Leaf card

 

Hello again,

well we are now in October and isn't that just a bit crazy.

It's my day to share a card with you for 

Paper Rose Studio.






I Think that this card is a bit different from my usual style and a bit fun as the background is the star with a subtle detail in the skeleton leaves and the sentiment.




The background has been made by using two colours of ink
 and a blending brushthrough a stencil.

I have used a teal blue and a dark grey ink blended together 
to create this smokey look.

I have also backed my leaves and sentiment with vellum to soften the lines.



Supplies Used: 

Paper Rose Studio:

18685 Lined Leaf Outline Die Set

16951 Hello Layered Word die

19124  Small Drops 6 x 6 Stencil

19023 Black and White Sentiments Pack 

Blending Brush


Elements Ink Pads;

Mermaid 

Graphite

Thanks for stopping by 


Until Next Time 


Mandyx

No comments:

Post a Comment