Monday, October 25, 2021

Home Sweet Home

 

Hello  again

I have a card to share with you featuring houses from the 

Slimline Buildings Die from Paper Rose Studio





I wanted to make a house warming card with a modern and colourful feel with 
cheerful and bright colours.

to make the card I have cut the buildings out in a light weight cardboard, 
I use old cereal boxes to do this
 as they are easily available and just the right weight.

I have used an assortment of WOW embossing powders to heat emboss each building.
I have embossed up to 3 layers with some colours to get good colour coverage.





I have stamped out leaves and berries and watercolored them to create a wreath of colour and
a background for my outlined lettering. 



to complete the card I have double matted my base layer onto green and white card.


Supplies Used:

20883 Slimline buildings Die

20880 Slimline Strips

20868 Nesting Slimline Rectangles

17805 Doodle Flowers Stamp Set

17806 Doodle flowers Die Set

20162 So Extra Supporting Sentiments

19619 Outline Alphabet Die Set


WOW Embossing  Powders: 

Love Is The Drug

Angel Eyes

Eggplant

Rose Glintz

Mint Macaroon

Sea Turtle


Thanks for stopping by 

Have a great Day.


Mandy x


1 comment: