Tuesday, December 14, 2021

Little Bunny Girl Christmas Card

 

Hello

I am back with my second project for December for 

Paper Rose Studio.

The card that I am sharing is not your traditional Christmas card but with the right

sentiment almost any stamp can 

make a great alternative Christmas Card.




My Image has been stamped onto pastel paper and coloured with Prismacolor Pencils.
I have then fussy cut out the image.
The background Die has beed raised up by attaching it to the stitched frame die cut 
and using foam tape to set both in place.
This gives some depth to the card base and pops the stamped image.





I have cut out the Merry Christmas in black card and added liquid sparkle
for some interest on the bolder block letters.




Supplies Used:

23365 Little Bunny Girl stamp

16679 Stitched Rectangle Frames Die

21063 Chloe's Coverplate layer  2 Die

22159 Merry Christmas everyone Sentiment Die


Thanks for dropping by to look at my card.

i have another project to share on Christmas day 

see you then!


Mandy x


No comments:

Post a Comment