Saturday, December 4, 2021

The Most Wonderful Time Of The Year

 



Hi there


Today I am posting my first card for December and I have made an

Australian Christmas card featuring the small Flowering Gum stamp 

from Paper Rose studio.






I Love the flowering gum stamps from Paper Rose Studio and have used the small 
Flowering Gum stamp for this card.


I have stamped this little stamp around the edges of my card. 
Creating a loose border effect.

I have then coloured with Prismacolor pencils.




 

I have used a yellow acrylic paint pen to add little pollen dots around the 

edges of the gum flowers







I have then added a simple sentiment using the Most Wonderful Time Of The Year 
die cut out in black card stock.





Supplies used: 

23320 Flowering Gum Small Stamp

22165 The Most Wonderful Time Of The Year die


Prismacolor Pencils:

Mineral Orange

Permanent Red

Crimson Red

Crimson Lake

Black Cherry


Thanks for stopping by

see you next time when I share my next project 


Mandy x































No comments:

Post a Comment