Tuesday, January 4, 2022

Cleo Floral Butterfly Card for Paper Rose Studio

 


Hello 2022!


Happy New Year to you creative friends.

Today I am sharing my first card for the year 

for Paper Rose Studio


 



I love simple clean cards with detailed colouring 
and to create the card using the Cleo Floral Butterfly stamp 
from Paper Rose Studio was great fun to make.

I have stamped out the image onto Paster Paper
 and used Prismacolor Pencils to colour in the
 butterfly wing and Flowers.



I have taken a plain card base, 
cut a window into it, 
and recessed the coloured butterfly behind the window 
with foam tape to give some dimension to the card.

I have added a sentiment and die cut word to complete the card.






Paper Rose Studio Supplies used: 

24643 Cleo Floral Butterfly stamp 

19679 Wonderful Fine Script die

20162 So Extra Black 1.0 Supporting Sentiment Paper Pack


Prismacolor Pencils:

white, non-photo blue, true blue, denim blue, indigo blue

greyed lavender, hot pink, process red, tuscan red

yellowed orange, pale vermillon, pumpkin orange, black grape


Thanks for stopping by 

I hope that you and your family have a wonderful year ahead


see you next time 

Mandy x


No comments:

Post a Comment