Friday, January 14, 2022

Lilly Bouquet Birthday greetings




Hello again,


It's my turn to share another project for Paper Rose Studio and for my card today 

I have coloured the beautiful new Lilly Bouquet stamp. 


This stamp is so lovely and i have kept my card really quite simple to

show off the detailed pencil colouring.



I stamped out the image onto pastel paper using VersaFine ink, 
I like to use pastel paper for detailed pencil colouring as it holds the pigment of the pencils without getting that waxy look I get from papers that have less tooth to them.




working from the shadows and darker tones, I have layered my colours up
adding my lightest tones last



After colouring I have  fussy cut the image and Layered it onto my card base.



A quick sentiment from the Rainbow Sentiment pack and a die cut word complete the card.
As the colouring is very detailed I have kept everything else very simple.






Supplies used: 

24565 Lilly Bouquet stamp set

18255Friend layers word die

19026 Really Rainbow Sentiment pack



Polychromos Pencils:

101 White, 102 Cream , 108 Dark Cadmium , 113 Light Orange, 117 Light Cadmium Red

263 Caput Mortem Violet , 135 Red Violet , 199 Black

205 Cadmium Yellow Lemon , 170 May Green , 168 Earth Green Yellowish

167 Permanent Green Olive, 165 sniper green , 158 Sea Green, 167 Dark Indigo


Thank you for taking time out to have a look at my newest project. 


See you next time 


Mandy x





No comments:

Post a Comment