Tuesday, January 25, 2022

Georgia Floral Butterfly Card

 


Hello there


I'm back with my third DT card for January for 

Paper Rose Studio






I have stamped this gorgeous floral Butterfly stamp onto 
Mi-tientes Pastel paper and coloured in both the butterfly wing and flowers with 
Prismacolor Pencils.




To Frame the coloured butterfly I have cut out the Swirl Rectangle die
three times over using white cardstock.
I have glued the three layers together stacking them together so they line up 
to create a deeper more textured frame.
I have added sentiment and die cut word to complete the card.



Prismacolour Rainbow!




detail of the pencil blending 




Supplies used: 


Paper Rose Studio:

24649 Georgina Floral Butterfly

20129 Ornate swirl Rectangle  Frame

20165 So Extra White 1.0 Sentiments

19679 Wonderful Fine Script Layered word Die


Prosmacolor Pencils:

932 Violet, 1008 Parma Violet, 956 Lilac, 934 Lavender

914 Cream, 916 Canary Yellow, 1002 Yellowed Orange, 918 Orange

1032 Pumpkin Orange, 937 Tuscan Red

1026 Greyed Lavender, 993 Hot Pink, 994 Process Red, 935 Black


Art Alchemy Metalic waxes:

Rose Gold 

White Gold


Thanks for stopping by 

I will be sharing more cards next month as I am staying 

on for another  year with Paper Rose! 


Until Next Time 


Mandy x

No comments:

Post a Comment