Thursday, December 19, 2019

Christmas Bells for Paper Rose Studio



Hi there 

I  have another post of Christmas cards to share with you for Paper Rose Studio.

I will say that this year seems to of just disappeared and Christmas is fast aproaching and time is too short to get everything done.

It is always hard to get handmade cards together especially at Christmas time when you need to create so many. It pays to create several cards that are all based on a theme but with a few different elements to give a look of variety.

Today my cards are made featuring the Christmas Bells stamp set.


These cards are all about the Bells that are stamped in Mimento ink and coloured  with Copic Markers.



 All of the bells are in yellows and golds contrasted with bridge green holly and red berries, I have used lighter red for the ribbon. 


The backgrounds are simple white on white layering. 
For this card I have coloured in the merry Christmas sentiment with some of the yellows I have already used to colour the bell.


I have then layered all the cards on craft card to create a darker boarder.



Supplies used:
18339 Christmas bells 4 x 4 stamp set
18225 Christmas sentiments Stamp set 
17823 Merry Christmas Text Die
17247 Vine Background 
17262 Layered Mandala Die
16942 Madison lace edge Die
16578 Stitched Squares dies


Thanks for dropping in to have a look, I hope you have a wonderful Christmas and I will be back again with another set of cards for you on the 29th

until next time 

Mandy x




No comments:

Post a Comment