Thursday, December 5, 2019

May Your Christmas Sparkle



Hi There

Today iI am back with a card that I hope will inspire you for our monthly challenge at Bizzy Bec's.

This month we are having a "sparkle" theme form our last challenge of the year.






I have stamped my image in Dark grey ink onto Neenah card, I have then coloured around the edges 
of the card in Distress Oxide ink in Pumice stone using a blending brush to get a smooth blend.






ThenI have then coloured in the image with prismacolor coloured pencils. I have used traditional Christmas red and greens for her dress and boots softly blending the pencils together.





For some extra glitter and sparkleI have added Nuvo clear glitter drops around the image.

My sentiment die cut " may your Christmas sparkle" is cut out using red metallic card. 
I have then simply cut the sentiment apart to allow me to split the sentiment for the top and the bottom of the card.


Supples Used: 

Whimsy Stamps: Little Helper
Sue Wilson Dies: may your Christmas Sparkle Die ( by request) 
Pickett fence Studio : Blending Brush


I hope you're inspired to join us at Bizzy Becs for our last monthly challenge for the year over on our blog

Don't forget to pop in to the shop too where you can pre-order these products and so much more.


Until next time

Mandy x

1 comment:

  1. Mandy, I love your gorgeous card and I'd like to feature it on our Sunday Spotlight on the Whimsy Stamps Facebook Page. If you're not a member, come on over and join us and grab your Sunday Spotlight badge while you're there! Hugs, Wends xoxo Whimsy Stamps DT

    ReplyDelete