Sunday, December 8, 2019

Easy Christmas Wreath Cards



Hi There

Today I have a set of cards to share with you for Paper Rose Studio.

It's has been such a busy year and now that Christmas is only a few weeks away we are all so busy with our lives that it is harder to fit in crafting time.
I wanted to make some cards that were relatively quick and easy.




all three cards use the Scribble Wreath Die as the foundation shape. 

I have Die cut the wreath and leaves from card that I have spritzed with Distress oxide sprays in various green shades. The effect gives me mottled rather than solid greens.



 The card above uses only the fern leaf die onto of the Scribble Wreath to give a very soft look.
I have used Nuvo drops in red , copper and clear sparkle for the berries on the wreath.





For this card I added Poinsettia die cuts in metallic red and gold  for floral arrangement on top of the wreath die.


I have added some black splatter to all the cards to help balance out all the glitz from the metallic card.





Supplies Used:

17793 Christmas Scribble Wreath
18351 Poinsettia Flowers Die
17823 Merry Christmas text
17295 Layered Christmas Word Die
17349 Wishes Layered


Thanks again for stopping by.

Until next time

Mandy x







No comments:

Post a Comment