Sunday, December 29, 2019

Christmas Ornaments for Paper Rose Studio



Hi There,

I hope you all had a fabulous Christmas and are looking toward the New Year that is upon us.

I have made a set of fun Christmas cards in a very non-traditional pink using the gorgeous Paper Rose Studio Christmas Ornaments stamp sets.







I wanted to create bright cards in a Christmas theme and decided to go with pink colours.

I have sponged all the pink backgrounds in Distress Oxides using 
Worn Lipstick, Picked Raspberry and Seedless Preserves.





For this card I have sponged the background in distress oxide inks and then used the new 
Sentiment Circle die to cut out the centre of my card base.
 The strip across the centre of the circle is designed for you to add a sentiment and I love how that looks!



For this card I used on of the stitched circle dies to cut out a circle in some card to use as a stencil.
 I have then masked a piece of card with this stencil and sponged my three distress oxide pinks to create a colour spot in the centre of my card.



This card was fun to create and a bit more work than the others.
I have taken the two Christmas baubles from the Sketchy Christmas Ornaments stamp set and masked them, stamping them out several times over. 
Then masking  all the baubles, I have sponged the entire background with Distress Oxides.

after unmasking I have coloured with Copic markers.



Supplies Used:

18342 Sketchy Christmas Ornaments Stamp
18343 Sketchy Christmas Ornaments Die
18345 Merry Little Ornaments Stamp Set
18346  Merry Little Ornaments Die
18225 Christmas Sentiments Stamp Set
16548 Stitched Circles
18366 Sentiment Circle Die
18234 Merry Layered Word Die
18246 Christmas Layered Word Die


Thanks for stopping by, I hope you are excited about the new year ahead, 
I just know that 2020 is going to be great.

Until next time 

Mandy x







No comments:

Post a Comment