Saturday, April 25, 2020

Embossed Ginko Flowers




Hello

Today I would like to share with you my third project this month for

I am just besotted with the new Ginko flower dies that were recently released by Paper Rose 
and I have created another card using the Ginko Leaves Die.








Earlier this month I used botanical leaves to Gelli Plate backgrounds for a card, to create this card I have used another one of these background prints that I made.






To create the background I have printed several layers on my Gelli plate using blue, white and gold acrylic paint
. Some of these layers are primary prints and secondary prints. 






The soft colours on the leaves are layers of the new Distress Glaze embossing powders created by Ranger. These embossing powders create a translucent glaze effect, they are very sheer and glossy.

Thin layers are lighter in colour and very transparent. to create some depth in colour I embossed my leaves twice and you can still see the line detail in the die cut.

Supplies used:

Paper Rose:

Distress Glazes:
Antique Linen 
Weathered Wood

Prima Art Alchemy Waxes:
Old Silver

Thank you for stopping by to have a look, if you go back to an earlier post this month I have photographed some of the backgrounds that I made using leaves from the garden to Gelli plate print.

the post was here for my Bloom Wildly card.

Until next time 


1 comment:

  1. Gorgeous Mandy, simple but very classy. Love the colours.

    ReplyDelete