Tuesday, April 7, 2020

Lawn Fawn's Critters Ever After card


Hello Everyone

I am so sorry I am late posting my Latest card for Bizzy Bec's
I have had internet issues at home.
I think we are all spending more time at home!
I hope you're staying safe, staying home and finding some time to create.


My card today features the gorgeous Lawn Fawn Critters Ever After stamp set.
I think this set is so adorable and versatile.



To create this card I have stamped out my images in Memento Tuxedo black in and coloured them in with Copic markers.

For the background I have blended distress oxide inks together using Tumbled Glass and Broken China for the sky. I also used Shabby Shutters and Peeled Paint for the hills.

I have used a Stitched Hillside Border die set also from Lawn Fawn to cut out the hill shapes.












Supplies Used:

Distress Oxide Inks:
Tumbled Glass 
Broken China
Shabby Shutters
Peeled Paint


Thanks for stopping by for a look! Why don't you join us for our anything goes challenge on our blog, you might just be this months winner!

take care and stay safe,
Until next time

Mandy x

No comments:

Post a Comment