Tuesday, April 14, 2020

Male birthday card featuring stars




Hi Everyone 

Today I would like to share with you a very simple card that I made for my Husband's birthday.
I don't know about you but I find male cards so much harder to create.


This card is for Paper Rose Studio and I think I might of used all the stars in the range! 
Well almost anyway.







My background is layered card in navy and white and all my die cuts are metallic gold card and navy card.






The small stars are from the pieces that I popped out of the Star Texture Die, 
I left some of the larger stars in place and used the smaller ones that I took out to scatter around along  with the larger stars from the Small Stars Die set.






For my main word the "Star" I have simply cut off the "s" as the word die is stars.
 I have done this for the background shadow layer too.




Supplies Used:

18162 Star word Layered Die
16673 Small Stars Die
18159 Star Texture Metal Die
18231 Star Words 4 x 4 Stamp set
16576 Stitched Rectangles A6 Die Set

Thanks for stopping by to have a look
Until next time

Mandy x

No comments:

Post a Comment