Thursday, May 14, 2020

Lined Leaf Card



Hi Everyone

I have another card for Paper Rose Studio  that I would like to share with you.



I have used the Lined Leaf Outline die set to create a simple card 
in a monochromatic colour palette.




Yes! this is a colour photo! I love how all the grey shades look together.






This card is really simple, you just need to cut out multiple leaves in light, medium and dark shades of the same colour family.
For example if I have cut a skeleton leaf in pale grey shade you will glue that onto another leaf the next shade darker.

I didn't paper piece all those little bits back in! no way! If you look at the picture above you will see that I have kept some of the leaves intact. I have done this using a layer of press and seal on my card before die cutting. 
I have removed the press and seal before gluing my leaves down.





All the leaves are assembled by adding a lighter skeleton leaf on top of a darker full leaf base.

I think they look really effective and I didn't have to glue in all those little squares!




The card is completed by gluing the leaves down on a double matted base in a random pattern.
Some of the top layers are mounted on foam tape.

I have layered up my sentiments as well using white and grey card.



Suplies Used:



I hope you liked this card 


until next time 

Mandy x

No comments:

Post a Comment