Tuesday, May 5, 2020

Oddball Giraffe Rainbow




Hi There

I am back today with my card for Bizzy Becs Monthly challenge.

My card is a fun one coloured in rainbow colours, I love how cheerful my card turned out.

I think we can all do with some colour in our lives at the moment.






I have stamped the Stampingbella Oddball Giraffe in Memento Tuxedo black ink and coloured him in with Copic markers giving him rainbow spots.








The background is made using the Taylored Expressions Spotted Cutting Plate. 

To continue the rainbow in my background 
I have used a circle punch to cut out little colour spots in rainbow colours
and glued them into place behind the circle spots in the base plate.





Supplies used:


Stampingbella - Oddball Giraffe
Taylored Expressions - Simple Strips Friendship stamp
Taylored Expressions - Simple Strips Die
Taylored Expressions Spotted Cutting Plate
Creative Expression Sue Wilson - Hip Hip Hooray ( by Request )

I hope you're inspired to join us at Bizzy Becs Blog for our anything goes challenge!

Don't forget to pop into the store where you can pre-order these products and so much more at great prices.




Until next time 

Mandy x


No comments:

Post a Comment