Sunday, July 5, 2020

Fairy Sweet birthday wishes


Hi everyone,

I have a new card to share with you for Bizzy Becs.

Our monthly challenge is up on the Blog and we would love it 
if you joined in on the fun. You could be our winner for July, just go to the Bizzy Becs Blog and
share your project.







My card Today features one of the sweet little fairies from The Penny Black fair enough stamp set.
I adore this set and decided to keep my colours really soft in pinks and teals.






I have used a stencil and distress oxide in in iced spruce to create a soft bubbly background for my fairy.
I simply used a blending brush to apply my ink through the bubble stencil.







My Image is stamped in Memento Tuxedo Black ink and coloured with Copic markers,  then diecut out using a stitched circle die from Lawn Fawn.

when assembling the card I turned the image around until I was happy with the balance. I didn't like 
the look the i had set the ground as the original stamp intended.




Supplies Used:


Penny Black : Fairy sweet stamp set
Pennt Black : Sprinkles and Smiles sentiment stamp set
Lawn Fawn : Stitched Circles
Lawn Fawn : Everyday Sentiment Banners
Taylored Expressions : Bubbly 6 x 6 Stencil
Memento ink pad : Tuxedo Black
Picket Fence : Blender Brushes
  

Distress Oxide Ink : Iced Spruce

Copic colours: 
E50  E51  E21  E11  E04 
E53  E31  E35
R81  R83  R85  R89
BG10  B52  BG75  BG78 BV29
W03

Thanks for stopping by, don't forget to pop into the shop and have a look at the 
great ranges for you to pre-order,
There are some new brands being added as well.
Remember some of the supplies are temporarily unavailable due to shipping delays brought about by Covid-19.


Until next time 


Mandy xxx


No comments:

Post a Comment