Tuesday, July 14, 2020

Paper Rose Daisy Days stamp


Hello there

Today it is my turn to share a Design Team card for Paper Rose Studio.

I am Just in love with the beautiful Daisy Days stamp set.
As I am a Copic Marker girl I wanted to make a simple stamped card using markers 
to make the daisies pop on a dark background.




If yo have seen some of my previous cards you will know that I'm a huge fan of 
single layer cards with the entire surface Copic coloured.

I stamped my Daisy days flowers with Memento Tuxedo black ink and then using a few 
pre-stamped masks continued to stamp out the flowers and leaves overlapping them slightly.





I have used The white of my paper to be the colour of my daisies and have only coloured in the shadows  leaves and flower centres. 
The wow  factor comes from the dark background which is coloured with a
 C9 Copic grey marker.





Supplies Used: 
18490 Daisy Days 4 x 4 Stamp Set
17448 Happy Layered word Die
18297  Birthday Layered Word Die
19023 Black and White Sentiment Strips

Copic Markers:
C3  C5  C9  BV23
G21  YG63  G94
YR14  YR18

Thank you for stopping by 

Until next time 

Mandy x


No comments:

Post a Comment