Saturday, July 25, 2020

Poppy Decorative Die card for Paper Rose Studio



Hi everyone 


I am so excited its Saturday, I hope you enjoy your weekend wherever you are.
Today is my turn to share a design team project for Paper Rose Studio.





My card is a simple on that I have paper pieced all of my colours back into the die outline.
I have cut out my outline colour in cream card and glued that down on my 
card base.


You simply cut the die out in multiple colours to colour block them into the frame outline.
It is a little time consuming but I simply glue each individual colour into its place on the  background.








I have used Distress Glaze to colour my hello sentiment and sponged a little  white Distress Paint
on top to soften up the colour. 

I also added a few clear crystals for a bit of sparkle and shine. 

Supplies Used:
19097 Poppy Decorative Background 
18846 Nesting Label Die
16951 Layered Hello die
19023 Black and White Sentiment sheets 


No comments:

Post a Comment