Saturday, July 4, 2020

Paper Rose Daisy Bunch Sympathy Card



Hi and welcome to July.
This years has been so crazy and now it's July already.

My Card today is for Paper Rose Studio and features the Daisy Bunch Stamp set.

This card is all about making the orange daisies pop off the background.
I decided that I would need to use a simple base for my flowers in a contrasting colour.





I have used Distress Oxide inks to create the background, the daisies are stamped in Memento
ink in Tuxedo black and coloured with copic markers.






To get those little water droplets in my background I have pressed my broken China distress oxide ink pad onto my craft sheet and spritzed with water.

I have then tapped by cardstock onto the beaded colour droplets. lifting off each time and drying with a heat gun before repeating the process to pick up more colour droplets.
I just kept going dipping and drying off until I had enough colour on my card.



 



Supplies Used: 
18493 Daisy Bouquet 4 X 6 Stamp Set
18494 Daisy Bouquet Metal Die
16895 With Sympathy Small Word Die
16576 A6 Stitched Rectangles Stacking Die Set

Distress Oxide Ink in Broken China 
Memento Ink in Tuxedo Black

Copic Colours:
Y35 Y38 YR04 YR09
YR23 YR24 YR27
G24 YG25 G28

Thanks for stopping by to have a look 
I hope you have a super weekend 

Until Next Time

Mandy x











No comments:

Post a Comment