Sunday, October 28, 2018

Big Blooms Succulent






Hi There.

I hope you are all having a wonderful Sunday. The weather over here in Perth is just super at the moment.

Thank you for joining me for my turn on the blog today.


My card today is a gorgeous succulent stamp from Taylored Expressions.



I have coloured the stamped image using Copic markers and a touch of Prismacolor coloured pencils to add the mauve tips on the leaves.

the decorative background Die is from Paper rose






Supplies used:
Taylored Expressions - Big Blooms Succulent stamp
Taylored Expressions - Big Blooms Succulent die
Lawn Fawn - Big Scripty Words die
Avery Elle - Simply Said Hugs sentiment stamp ( By Request ) 
Paper Rose -  Vine Background Die

Thank you for stopping in for my card today and go have a look at Bizzy Becs online store where you can pre-order all these goodies and so much more.

There are some wonderful savings at the moment with a

  HUGE 25% off storewide 
at the moment.


Until next time 





No comments:

Post a Comment