Tuesday, January 15, 2019

Peonies for Paper Rose




Hello again,

Well I think life has very quickly turned back to normal. I feel that it was only such a short time ago that we were planing for Christmas!


Today for Paper Rose I would like to share a series of cards using the gorgeous Peonies Stamp Set. For fun lets use some Christmas colours!

All the flowers have been coloured in with Copic markers.





All three cards are simple layering of the backgrounds and coloured flowers. 
There is a matching die to go with the Peonies stamp set but in this case I didn't want the white outline so instead I have fussy cut all the flowers out. 
To blend them into the card I have drawn around them with a black sharpie to get rid of the cut edge look.





The background die cut layers for this card, and the Happy Birthday sentiment, have been foiled using my GoPress hotfoil machine.


This Card uses the following:
17148 Peonie 4 x 6" stamp set
16969 Quatrefoil Layer 1 Die
16972 Quatrefoil Layer 2 Die
17448 Happy Layered Die
17358 Birthday Layered Die




For this card I have cut out 2 layers of the Stitched Oval stacking Die to add dimension.
The Hello Friend sentiment is stamped in VersaMark and embossed with black embossing powder.

This Card uses the following:
17148 Peonie 4 x 6" stamp set
16969 Quatrefoil Layer 1 Die
16972 Quatrefoil Layer 2 
16551 Stitched Ovals
16416 Hello Friend Sentiment stamp







For This card I have kept all the layers clean by just layering white on white. The only coloured features are the flowers.

This Card uses the following:
17148 Peonie 4 x 6" stamp set
17247 Vine Background Die
17646 Congratulations Layered Die


Thankyou for stopping by to have a look. I hope you like these card ideas and give them a try.



Until next time 

Mandy x




No comments:

Post a Comment