Tuesday, May 28, 2019

Whimsy Girl Iris





Hi there,

It's my turn on the blog today for Bizzy Bec's and I have made a card using the Whimsy stamp 
Iris. 

I have stamped the image onto Illustration card as it is super for coloured pencils.
To colour and blend I have used Prismacolor coloured pencils.






Pencils are softer in appearance than Copic markers, and the result is quite subtle.
When I blend with pencils I still use a light, medium and dark shade of the same colour family to help me blend out colours.
My background, for example is made up of three shades of blue and ends in a white to fade out.





I have used simple colours to frame the card and mounted the second layer ( grey) onto craft foam for added dimension.


Supplies used:

Whimsy Stamps- Iris
Lawn Fawn- Stitched Rectangles
Sue Wilson Mini Expressions- Wishing ( by request)


Don't forget to stop into the store at Bizzy Bec's where you can pre-order these products and so much more at great prices. 

Thanks for stopping by.

Until next time

Mandy x








No comments:

Post a Comment