Saturday, October 5, 2019

Penny Black Loveable Friendship card




Hi There

I hope you're all enjoying your weekend.

Today I am sharing with you my card for Bizzy Becs monthly challenge.



I wanted a soft effect for these cards. I have done all colouring with Copic markers.



The flowers from the Delicate Beauty Penny Black stamp have been used to create the background panel, I have stamped in Mimento Tuxedo black ink and coloured with Copic Markers.



Supplies used:

Penny Black: Lovable stamp
Tailored Expressions :Simple Strips - Friendship
Taylored Expressions : Simple Strips Die
Lawn Fawn : Stitched Rectangle Frames
Lawn Fawn :Large Stitched Rectangles


Don't forget to pop in to Bizzy Bec's store there is a coupon for an extra 10% off store wide for this weekend 


Until next time
Mandy x

No comments:

Post a Comment