Friday, April 5, 2019

Stampingbella Garden Girl Marigold



Hi There 

Thanks for stopping by again 

Todays card is For Bizzy Becs and is another gorgeous stamp from Stampingbella's Tiny Townie series.

Marigold is so cute and to do her Justice I had to stick with the oranges for her petals. 

I have stamped the image in Memento ink in black and coloured in with Copic Markers.





The background colours are Distress oxides sponged onto Neenah cardstock.
I have layered over the top the floral Trellis die that I have coloured in the flower shapes with Copic Markers




To allow my sentiment to pop I have also layered velum underneath the stamped and partially cut out flower girl.

the die cut sentiment has been sponged using Distress oxides inks in Victorian Velvet and Spiced Marmalade.

There are a lot of layers to the shading ( shown in the detail photo below) of the petals in her dress. Including a first layer of a violet in copic colour BV23, and then coloured over that with YR18, YR16 and YR15.








I hope you like this card and please stop into Bizzy Becs' Online store where you can pre order 
these Products and so much more.


Supplies used:

Spellbinders : Floral Trellis


 Until Next Time

Mandy x







No comments:

Post a Comment