Monday, July 29, 2019

Ella's Garden in Soft Watercolours







Today I have a new set of cards to show you.

They feature gorgeous and versatile stamps from Paper Rose Studios from the newly released Ella's Garden series.





I have stamped the flowers in Ranger Archival ink and messy watercolored them in shades of pinks and purples.


The backgrounds are painted in acrylic paints in soft pastel colours. They are then splashed with little drops of black ink. This helps me tp tie in the dark lines of the stamping.




I love how this background turned out with the contrasting colour  from mint to peach.





To create interest I have layered behind the flowers on each card one of the lovely Texture Die cuts from Paper Rose. I love how fine the detail is in each of these dies.







I have fussy cut out the flowers so that there was no white edge and layered them on top of my background textures.


Supplies used:

17967 Ella's Garden Rose Bouquet 4 x 6 Stamp set
17969 Ella's Garden Scribble Roses 4 x 6 Stamp set
17972 Ella's Garden Scribble Leaves 4 x 6 Stamp Set
17925 Texture 1 Die
17928 Texture 2 Die
17934 Texture 4 Die
17583 Banner 2 Large Stacking Set
16576 Stitched Rectangles A6
17850 Nesting Rectangles Die Set


Thank you once again for stopping by mohave a look at my latest set of cards.

Until next time

Mandy x

No comments:

Post a Comment