Friday, July 5, 2019

Stampingbella Flowery Gnomes





Hi Again,

Todays inspiration is for Bizzy Becs and our monthly anything goes challenge on the blog.

I have used a gorgeous stamp from Stampingbella's gnome series.
this one is called Flowery Gnomes.




I have stamped onto X-Press it blending card using Memento ink in Tuxedo black and
coloured with Copic markers.


The Frantic Stamper sentiment die I have cut out in white as well as black card and layered them to create a shadow effect.

Using Avery Elle's Wonky stitches Die I have layered my coloured image onto grey card.



Supplies used:

Stampingbella: Flowery Gnomes Stamp
Frantic Stamper : Floral Happy Birthday
Avery Elle: Wonky Stitches

I hope you will give our monthly challenge a go so we can see what you create too. 

Pop into the store too as there are some fab new products added for you to pre-order.

Until Next Time 

Mandy x


No comments:

Post a Comment