Friday, November 8, 2019

Paper Rose Gnomies



Hi There

I have a set of cards for you featuring the new Gnomies stamp set from Paper Rose studio.

I think this is such an adorable stamp set and so versatile. You can use these cute little guys for any occasion, I decided to go with a Christmas theme.


I have a new found love for prismacolor pencils on Neenah Desert Storm card and how the bright colours pop on the craft coloured base.



I love how these two came out in blue and Red.



I have added crease lines to their hats to add some texture as the hats are the largest spaces to colour I wanted them to be the main feature.



The little green dude came out really well too and the traditional Christmas red and greens look great together.






Supplies Used: 
18372 Gnomies 4 x 6 Stamp Set
17586 Scribble Stars 4 x $ Stamp set
18225 Christmas Sentiments 4 x 6 Stamp set

I really enjoyed colouring in this images and I hope you are inspired to do some pencil colouring as well. It looks like a lot of work but it really doesn't take too long.

Until next time 

Mandy 




No comments:

Post a Comment