Wednesday, August 5, 2020

StampingBella Bundle Girl With A Heart Trail



Hi there

I am back with another card for our anything goes monthly challenge at Bizzy Becs.

Today my card features the Girl With A Heart Trail stamp from
StampingBella.





My image is stamped onto blending card using Memento Tuxedo black ink. 
I have then used copic markers too colour.






My Background is die cut with the cascading hearts and sponged with pastel inks.
 I have used a yellow, a pink and a turquoise.

When assembling the card I have layered red card stock under my hearts that I cut out so they match 
the stamped and copic coloured hearts.

I have also coloured some of the die cut hearts with copics and layered them onto the card.

Don't forget to stop into the shop to have a look the terrific ranges you can pre-order in, but remember some products have been removed temporarily due to shipping restrictions with Covid-19.




supplies Used:

Penny Black: Hearts Galore Die (by request)
Memory Box: Wrapped Stitched Rectangles (by request)


Until next Time 

Mandy x

No comments:

Post a Comment