Thursday, March 4, 2021

Daisy Bouquet Thank You Card



Hello everyone!


I'm back to share another card for Paper Rose Studio.

Today my card features the Daisy Bouquet stamp set 






I have stamped out my image twice masking the first stamping to prevent overlapping 
and unwanted lines.





I have then used some teal, pink and orange copic colours to colour in my daisies.

Don't you think they look like gerberas?






Keeping this card super simple I have added a layered  sentiment word
cut out in black and white.












supplies used:

18493 Daisy Bouquet Stamp set
19667 Thanks Fine Script Layered word die

Blending card

Copic Markers:
pinks
RV69  RV17  RVO9  RVO6  RVO4  RVO2
turquoise
BG75  BG49  BG13  BG07  BG000
orange
YR09  YR04  Y19  Y15
green
YG67  YG63  YG03



Any how thanks again for stopping by to see my latest card 

Until Next Time 

Mandy x


No comments:

Post a Comment