Friday, February 25, 2022

Bold Leaves stamp from Paper Rose Studio

 


Hello Again


Today I am Sharing with you my third project for February

for Paper Rose Studio.

I have used the new Bold Leaves 3 stamp to create my

latest card.




This is all about the leaves! 
I have stamped in a light grey ink onto blending card 
so that when coloured the lines of the stamp a still visible but not dominating the 
coloured leaves.





Keeping everything clean and simple really works for this card
I have added sentiments from the black & White sentiment
pack mounted onto foam tape to complete the card






Supplies used;

24712 Bold Leaves 3 Stamp

19023 Black and White Sentiment pack

Copic Markers:

YG03 , YG17 , YG67


Thank you for stopping by to to have a look 


until next time 

Mandy x

No comments:

Post a Comment