Monday, April 4, 2022

Beach Hut Card for Paper Rose Studio

 

Hi there 

I have a new card to share with you for Paper Rose Studio.






Each Hut has been stamped onto blending card using Memento Tuxedo Black Ink
and  coloured with Copic Markers,
 I have then cut out the huts using my Scan n Cut Machine.
I have used foam tape on the three huts in the front of the card 
to give added dimension to the card.






I have used the Nesting Slimline Rectangle Die set to create my card base.
My card is all about the rainbow of colour and I have added  a simple sentiment  to finish it.


Copic colours used 


Supplies Used:

23782 Beach Hut 1 Stamp 

23785 Beach Hut 2 Stamp 

23788 Beach Hut 3 Stamp

23791 Beach Hut 4 Stamp 

20868 Nesting Slimline Rectangle Die Set

19023 Black & White Sentiment pack


Thanks for stopping by 


Until next Time 

Mandy x




No comments:

Post a Comment