Thursday, April 14, 2022

Hayley's Bouquet Card for Easter

 


Hello There 

At our house we are getting ready for the Easter weekend 

 and are all looking forward to a few days off together!


My card that I'm sharing today is a floral themed 

card for Easter for Paper Rose Studio.






I have used a series of Copic Markers in pinks and oranges for the flowers and berries.
and three sets of greens for the leaves.


colour swatch of colours used 


The first three rows are the greens I used for the leaves, I have arranged my colour swatch 
in horizontal rows using three or four colours to blend together to create different shades in 
my leaves.
The bottom three rows are the colours for the flowers and berries.










The background has been coloured using distress oxide inks, 

in the new colour Saltwater Taffy

 applied with a blending brush.


I have added a stamped and heat embossed sentiment to complete the card.


supplies used:

25240 Hayley's Bouquet clear stamp

25285 Happy Easter clear stamp

Distress Oxide Saltwater Taffy

blending brush

Memento Ink Tuxedo Black

clear embossing powder

Copic Markers




Thanks for stopping by 

I hope you have a wonderful time over the Holidays 

with family and friends.

Until Next Time


Mandy x

No comments:

Post a Comment