Friday, March 8, 2019

Paper Rose Peonies



Hi There


Today's I would like to share with you a set of cards for Paper Rose Studio featuring the lovely Peonie and More Flowers stamp sets.



The set of cards have been created by stamping and masking out the previous layer to then stamp again. As a result I have created a floral cluster or spray on white blending card.




I have coloured the entire background in a dark coloured Copic marker blending and layering over and over until the effect is relatively smooth.






 This card has a background using BV25 and the sentiments cut out of white card and layered for depth.



 This one and the one below use B99 for the backgrounds



For this card I have stamped and heat embossed the sentiment after the background and flowers have been coloured.


Supplies used:
17148 Peonies 4 x 6 Stamp Set
17613 More Flowers 4 x 4 stamp set
17652 happy Birthday to You 3x4 stamp set
17304 Hello 4 x 6 stamp set
16951 Hello Layered Die
17448 Happy Layered die
17358  Birthday Layered Die

I hope you like these cards I really love how  they turned out. I hope you find some inspiration to go create this weekend.

Until next time

Mandy x






1 comment: