Tuesday, March 19, 2019

Paper Rose Studio Poppies with hidden messages



Hi There

todays Trio of cards are for Paper Rose Studio featuring the Poppies stamp set.
For I inspiration I created three different looks using March's challenge mood board in Autumn colours. 













These cards are all stamped on Blending card and masked off to allow a second stamping creating a field of poppies.

I have then coloured both the flowers and the background with Copic markers.










Once coloured I have die cut words across the flowers taping the letters together to set the spacing as I need to re-set the letters back into the background where they were cut from.








The Letters are mounted onto thin black craft foam that had also been die cut, and set back in to position.












To help the letters 'pop' I have gone around some of them with a white pencil to highlight the
edges. 

On one card I have edged the letters in gold glitter pen and covered them glossy accents.


I really enjoyed working in a different colour palette I hope you give it a try and post your project in the Paper Rose Community facebook group.



****************************

Supplies used:

Poppies Clear Stamp Set #17496
Alphabet #16844
Hello 4 x 6 stamp set # 17304
Layered hello Die Set #16951
Wonderful Birthday Clear stamp #17658



Thanks for stopping by

Until next time 

Mandy x







No comments:

Post a Comment