Thursday, June 4, 2020

Lovely Blossoms for Paper Rose Studio



Hi There and welcome June.

I hope you are well and getting in some crafty time.

My card today is for paper rose studio, using the Lovely Blossoms stamp set. 


I wanted to use the new Damask stencil as a wallpaper style background
 for my card, and I love how the white background with black
 detailing in texture paste turned out.








I have stamped out my blossoms in Memento Tuxedo black ink and coloured them in 
with copic markers.



I have added a strip of vellum down the middle of the card to blur it a little so that my
 flowers really pop off the busy background.




Supplies used:

18183 Lovely  Florals Blossoms 4 x 6 stamp Set
18184 Lovely Florals Blossom Die Set
18843 Nesting Label 1 Die 
18876 Damask 6 x 6 Stencil
18237 Hey Layered Word Die
18255 Friend Layered Die 

Copic Colours:
Flowers
R32, R35, R37, R39
Y15, Y38
Leaves
G05, G14, G17

Thank you for stopping by to have a look at my latest project.


Until next time

Mandy x






No comments:

Post a Comment