Friday, June 4, 2021

Scribble Leaf "Hey" greeting card in copic markers

 


Hello There


Todays project, for Paper Rose Studio, features the beautiful leaves in the Ella's Garden 

Scribble Rose stamp sets.




I have selected two leaf stamps, one  from the Ella's Garden Scribble Leaves Set and the other from the Ella's garden Scribble Roses set.


I have stamped out the leaves around the edges of my blending card 

in MementoTuxedo black ink.

My colouring ia all copic markers in a warm green and a cool green for contrast.





I have then used a grey Copic marker to shadow around all the edges of the leaves.




To finish I have die cut the large "hey" layered word die and added a sentiment from the Big Black and White sentiment pack.





supplies used:

Paper Rose Studio

18048 Hey Large Layered Word Die

19289 Big Black and White Sentiment Pack

17972 Ella's Garden Scribble Leaves Set

17969 Ella's Garden Scribble Roses Set


Copic Markers:

Olive Greens blending colours:

G99 YG67 YG63 YG03

Blue Greens:

G99 G17 G02 G00

Shadow :

W2


Thanks for stopping by

Until next time


 Mandy xxx









No comments:

Post a Comment