Monday, June 14, 2021

Sketchy Floral Grateful Card

 


Hello There

Today I am sharing my second project for June for Paper Rose Studio.





I am a huge fan of white on white backgrounds.
I love how crisp the colours look on a white background, 
especially when colouring with Copic Markers.



I have use one of the hand stitching embossing folders to make my card base. 

This gives some texture to my first layer.

I have then die cut the Elegant flourish die and layered this on top the embossing.




I have stamped out the Sketchy florals onto blending card and coloured with copic markers.
I have then die cut out my coloured flowers and added a sentiment to finish off.





Supplies Used:

19075 Sketchy Floral Hello Stamp Set

19076 Sketchy floral Hello Die set

16614 Elegant Flourish Large die

20381 Hand Stitching 2 Embossing Folder

20162 So Extra Black Sentiment Pack


Thanks for popping in

I hope you find some crafty time 


Mandy x



No comments:

Post a Comment