Friday, June 25, 2021

Sketchy Florals Sunflower

 Hello there


Its my turn to share another project with you and I have Copic coloured another

flower stamp from Paper Rose Studio's Sketchy Florals - Thanks Set.








I am a fan of a white background and I have used the Striped Diamond 3D embossing folder to create 
a simple but textured background for my sunflower.




I have stamped out my image with Memento Tuxedo black ink onto  my blending card 

and coloured with copic markers 





After colouring I have die cut the image out and then added a layered word
and a sentiment.

Simple!

Supplies used:
Paper Rose Studio 

19072 Sketchy Florals Thanks Stamp set
19073 Sketchy Florals Die set
21474 Striped Diamond 3D embossing folder
20904 Happy Birthday Fine script layered word die
20165 So Extra White 1.0 Sentiment Pack

Copic Markers

Y11  Y15  Y17  E15  E18
YG03  YG63  YG67  G99
E29  W9  100

Thanks for stopping by,

See you next time 

Mandy x


No comments:

Post a Comment