Friday, February 14, 2020

happy Valentines Day



Hello there 

Happy Valentines day to you all.


Today is my turn to share something and as its Valentines day I would like to share a Valentines  card with you that I have made using Paper Rose Products.








The card is quite simple but the red heart is recessed into the textured background. 
To do this I have used the scribble Herat Die sets outer layer to cut out a heart window in my layered base.

The textured base, with the heart window cut in it, is raised up from the base card with craft foam.

The inside layer of the scribble heart set has been cut out a couple of times and layered up. 
I have coloured the heart in Copic Marker reds and golf foiled some of the pieces.



I have then cut out the love from the large layered love Die in black and white card.
The little dog is from the Animal Love stamp set and it too is coloured with Copic markers.

I have then cut it out using the corresponding die.

Supplies Used:

17832 Scribble Hearts 1
17382 Animal Love Clear Stamp Set
17383 Animal Love Die set
18463 Charlotte Decorative Background Die
18042 Love large Layered


Thank you for stopping in to have a look at my latest card. 

Don't forget to pop into the store at Paper Rose where there are some great new release stamps and dies .

I hope you're inspired to create something,

Until next time

Mandy x






No comments:

Post a Comment