Friday, February 28, 2020

Happy Everything Birthday Wishes



Hi Again

I'm back with another card for Bizzy Becs today.


I have made a simple card featuring the Penny Black It's Your Day stamp set.






To create the background, I have used a blending brush and distress Oxide Inks in Cracked Pistachio and scattered straw.

I put down the yellow first in the middle of the card base to look like the glow from the lit candles .





I have stamped the image on blending card with Memento Tuxedo Black in and coloured with copic markers.

For a little sparkle I have added some sequin discs in translucent white.


Supplies Used:

Penny Black - It's Your Day Die Set
Elizabeth Crafts - Stitched Squares Dies ( by request)
Creative Expressions Sue Wilson - Happy Everything( By Request)

Until next Time 

Mandy x







No comments:

Post a Comment