Tuesday, February 25, 2020

Lovely Magnolias for Paper Rose Studio



Hi There


Today's card is my third project this month for Paper Rose studio.

My card today features the beautiful Magnolia Clear Stamp set.










To create this card I have stamped out on watercolour paper using Ink 3 fade out ink
this gives me a very faint outline for watercoloring that will fade away later.
I have used my Misti stamping tool to position the sections of the stamp set to create a sprig of flowers.








I have used Altenew watercolour brush pens to do all my watercoloring using a water brush to 
blend out the colours and working in layers.





supplies used:

18186 Lovely Florals Magnolia 4 x 6 Stamp set
18144 Sunshine 4 x 4 words stamp set
17463 Sunshine Layered Die
16576 Stitched Rectangles Stacking Die Set


Thanks for stopping by

Until next time 

Mandy x

No comments:

Post a Comment