Tuesday, February 4, 2020

Leafy Circle with alcohol ink background card




Hi there,


Today I would like to share a card with you that I have created for Paper Rose Studio.

I have used the Leafy Circle die from the Ella's Garden series.




To create the background I have used bright colours in the PaperMill Alcohol inks, 
Turquoise and Emerald on Yupo paper.

The Leafy circle die has been cut out of plain white card twice.
One die cut is for the base of the card, and the second one that I cut out I glued under the first turning it around until I was happy with the placement of the leaves. 

I have then trimmed away the excess.




I did was worked out where I needed to cut out the circle so that the leaves in my first layer will show through.
The sentiment background layer is cut out of the left over pieces I from the window created by the leaves.






Supplies Used: 
17964 Ella's Garden Leafy circle Die
18279 Greetings Layered Word Die
16548 Stitched Circles Die

thank you for stopping by to have a look at my latest project

Until next time

Mandy x


1 comment: