Wednesday, March 4, 2020

Silhouette Wildflowers for Paper Rose Studio




Hi There

Today I have a simple card I would like to share with you for Paper Rose Studio

I have created this card using only the Wildflowers 4 x 6 stamp set.







The background has been sponged with Distress oxide inks in Wild Honey and Seedless Preserves
using a blending brush.
I have simply stamped the silhouetted wildflowers onto my inked background






The sentiments are also from the Wildflowers stamp set
 and are heat embossed in white on strips of 
black card

The stripes are cut out of black card and arranged on the Background. The larger strip with the sentiments on it 'grounds' the flowers nicely.


Supplies Used:

Distress Oxide inks 
White embossing powder
Versamark ink
Black ink pad



Thanks for stopping by to have a look

Until next Time 

Mandy x



No comments:

Post a Comment